Sunday, December 28, 2008

* . Not Britney's Blackout .

Soooo I hella spent my friday nite in the flipping dark kapessh! The power went out @ 3:OO while I was fixing my clothing myspace layout! And I was like "you can not be serious!!" And to make matters worst it lasted for hours the funniest ishh about it is that I came home and the corner store by my house was still open..no street lights were working, no house lights, but a corner store with candles lol at 7 at nite it was looking like a damn ghost town


Happy day after christmas and I missed the warriors game but we hella beat Celtics now they 4 lmfao go GSW and I had to catch the encore csn sat :) yess I saw my monta :)

THE BLOG FORMLY KNOWN AS FIDM-DIARIES

good girl gone bad .
the cities filled w/them .

Hince the:
Glitter, Bullet .
Cutest, Bang .

Weekly Quote

"When I let go of what I am , I become what I might be ."- Lao Tzu





this is me

cali product . fidm student . music junkie . art lover . multi talent . tattoo addict . open to everything . world muse . buddha follower . married to laughing . vintage hunter .

Sum Gnarly Ishh!

My Twit World

    follow me on Twitter