Thursday, December 25, 2008

* . Christmas Video 4 .


Merry Christmas Eveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyybody!! hope you are with the ones you love and cherish on this day && have a blast!! Even tho this morning i was pisssssed as fudge (i fell down the stairs outside totally forgot it was raining and "slip"pers are "slip"ery!) but i decided to make the best of my day and fix my era because today is about love and being able to cherish one another. My kid sister actually asked me this morning "i wonder what chris brown got rihanna...what you think he got her?" shit hell if i know prob. something hella big and expensive i prob. couldnt even look at it cause im not worthy. But remember all Christmas isnt about presents (cough cough) dawneka lol and even tho my fam would prob. take back their shit if i didnt have them anything lol...its really all about love and being blessed! be happy your still alive && able to walk and see! some people werent blessed and somebody didnt wake up this morning and was not able to say "thank you" so be sure to call somebody you havent seen in a while and damn sure make up with someone youve been holding a grudge with because like ashanti said "we dont know how long we gon' be here." (then ya gon' - chapter II cd) and thats the truth, so from my heart to your family MERRY CHRISTMAS...

ps. christmas should be everyday. if you dont have a gift give a hand and a blessing! thats the best gift anyone could give! so i close you guys day out with one of the best singers around Jessica Simpson with Let it Snow :) enjoy your day and your family!

THE BLOG FORMLY KNOWN AS FIDM-DIARIES

good girl gone bad .
the cities filled w/them .

Hince the:
Glitter, Bullet .
Cutest, Bang .

Weekly Quote

"When I let go of what I am , I become what I might be ."- Lao Tzu





this is me

cali product . fidm student . music junkie . art lover . multi talent . tattoo addict . open to everything . world muse . buddha follower . married to laughing . vintage hunter .

Sum Gnarly Ishh!

My Twit World

    follow me on Twitter