Sunday, January 4, 2009

* . Christina Milian Come-back .



is Christina milian on a road to a BIG come-back!? well hope so with a pretty face alone you can get far......but this girl got talent (singing wise x acting)! but wtf RAP-UP! MAGAZINE?! maybe they're the ones on the road to a COMEBACK!! because i hella havent heard or seen a Rap Up magazine!!




the girl is cute and all but i hope she aint bashing my girl RiRi because "Salty" is not the way to be, we cant help it that Miss Fenty have better thoughts about roads to go down..you cant lie christina Am to Pm vs Pon de replay? now come on, i think that was a good look for Def Jam! but i do believe you can be better than beyonce you got talent ma!


THE BLOG FORMLY KNOWN AS FIDM-DIARIES

good girl gone bad .
the cities filled w/them .

Hince the:
Glitter, Bullet .
Cutest, Bang .

Weekly Quote

"When I let go of what I am , I become what I might be ."- Lao Tzu





this is me

cali product . fidm student . music junkie . art lover . multi talent . tattoo addict . open to everything . world muse . buddha follower . married to laughing . vintage hunter .

Sum Gnarly Ishh!

My Twit World

    follow me on Twitter