Tuesday, December 23, 2008

* . Christmas Video 2 .

This happens to be one of the only people whom I own all cds of (minus remix cds) I actually have this christmas cd and really enjoy it. I believe Ashanti will not only get far but always succeed because she is down to earth! Talented (she writes, and have wrote aint that funny jlo rmx, and most if not all her own songs). And I also liked the cd because she made it personal with baby pics and memories put into the songs, So here is my Christmas Video numero 2 Ashanti - Chritmas melody with a few of the songs from Ashanti Christmas! Enjoyyy.. :)

THE BLOG FORMLY KNOWN AS FIDM-DIARIES

good girl gone bad .
the cities filled w/them .

Hince the:
Glitter, Bullet .
Cutest, Bang .

Weekly Quote

"When I let go of what I am , I become what I might be ."- Lao Tzu





this is me

cali product . fidm student . music junkie . art lover . multi talent . tattoo addict . open to everything . world muse . buddha follower . married to laughing . vintage hunter .

Sum Gnarly Ishh!

My Twit World

    follow me on Twitter