Tuesday, December 23, 2008

* . 6 am : Coughing & Sneezing .



Yesssss! I'm still sick and its actually getting the best of me....I haven't been able to sleep in cause I've been waking up @ 6am and having the hiccups (which I have now) and clearing my throat like every 5 - 1O seconds!! And on top of that I hella shot through them cough drops, kinda pissed I didn't get the real brand tryna save a dollar! And I hate taking cough mEdz soo I haven't tasted one drop yet, but I might surrendor sooner than later!

PS. I guess being up early is a good thing because I was thinking of changing the look of the blog and I came up with more shirt dezigns! :)

THE BLOG FORMLY KNOWN AS FIDM-DIARIES

good girl gone bad .
the cities filled w/them .

Hince the:
Glitter, Bullet .
Cutest, Bang .

Weekly Quote

"When I let go of what I am , I become what I might be ."- Lao Tzu





this is me

cali product . fidm student . music junkie . art lover . multi talent . tattoo addict . open to everything . world muse . buddha follower . married to laughing . vintage hunter .

Sum Gnarly Ishh!

My Twit World

    follow me on Twitter