Tuesday, December 23, 2008

* . Keyshia Cole .



so i wanted to make sure i had a clear mind before i even thought to blog about anybody i may know or let alone dont know, in or out of the spot light. i stood from one perspective without being nor knowing the other perspective or situation, sometimes like keyshia cole would say "thats the way it is". so i actually wanted to reserve this spot and just clear my thought! yesturday was b.a.n.a.n.a.s. and actually rewarding in a way. ive been saying since i could remember (back when keyshia had red and blonde hair) that i knew the coles, yeahhh alotta people start to claim people once they blow up but thats never been the case with me. i only say "i know keyshia cole" when someones disrespecting her, like 9th grade in mr brummers class i went off on some broad for talking slick bout keyshia, and thats the way it is!

yesturday we went to the signing to see keyshia cole not knowing it was gon be dumbass like the tv show with the whole klan. the signing was suppose to start at 3:oo pm but it didnt! keyshia came at like 4:48 to near 5 when it was suppose to be over for her 7:oo concert..now i was mad seeing how it was cold outside and we was standing up for hours in a line, but i went online today and saw that she was with fans and taking pics which made me even pissed because our rules were : 1. shes only signing her new cd (nothing else so they made you buy it for 13.99 was she tryna compete in the soulja boy platnium campaign?) 2. you could take a picture of her but not with her! but its cool lol

my moms and keyshia coles brother actually went to school together so we got introduced to his wife and his two daughters whom was with frankie (maaaaaaaaaaan dooooooooooooownnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn) hehe and than mannie was actually there hugging us and being friendly so i have tons of pics but my digital camera died and i ended up using a disposiable..so more pics soon from my blackberry and a video from my camera pics from my granny metro and pics when i use the camera up!

and how did my night end? with one white girl and her granny asking me for my autograph awe but i couldnt do it because im not famous! fcuk damn i cant wait until my clothing line kicks ass! and people will really know me and not because of keyshia cole!! smh!



ima finish writing more after i help cook christmas dinner :) (12/24/08 3:00pm)

THE BLOG FORMLY KNOWN AS FIDM-DIARIES

good girl gone bad .
the cities filled w/them .

Hince the:
Glitter, Bullet .
Cutest, Bang .

Weekly Quote

"When I let go of what I am , I become what I might be ."- Lao Tzu





this is me

cali product . fidm student . music junkie . art lover . multi talent . tattoo addict . open to everything . world muse . buddha follower . married to laughing . vintage hunter .

Sum Gnarly Ishh!

My Twit World

    follow me on Twitter