Monday, January 11, 2010

* . New Year - New Me .

Let's go....ima little bit late its actually the 11th day in the New Year but oh well!! I had to test the waters out & see things that I am actually working on..and here are the ones I've been doing so far:

1. Keep me at #1
(That's everything from standing up for myself & tending to my OWN needs! Even if I have to hurt some feelings or leave people behind on the way)

2. Stop obsessive cursing
(I cuss a lot its no surprise but I can't help it! Its just who I am but I will try to limit it except on game nights! lol ;])

3. Be independent
(That's anything from not needing a man to feel complete & taking care of mines! I'm ready to move & be free & be INDEPENDENT!!)

4. Get another job
(I'm in love with money...what can I say? And I need another job in order to be independent & take care of mines.)

5. Be a better ME
(Every New Year you should try to better yourself whether its your attitude the way you hold grudges or your health!)

That's my five so far, and I have been working on them I'm sure ill add some more through out the year :)

*blessings*

THE BLOG FORMLY KNOWN AS FIDM-DIARIES

good girl gone bad .
the cities filled w/them .

Hince the:
Glitter, Bullet .
Cutest, Bang .

Weekly Quote

"When I let go of what I am , I become what I might be ."- Lao Tzu





this is me

cali product . fidm student . music junkie . art lover . multi talent . tattoo addict . open to everything . world muse . buddha follower . married to laughing . vintage hunter .

Sum Gnarly Ishh!

My Twit World

    follow me on Twitter