Saturday, January 9, 2010

* . Goodbye Chump .

Man u hella disrespectful blood U lucky its 2-1O & I'm closer to Buddha than I ever been cause I wouldve called back hanging up in my face after U called my phone twice @ 1134pm & 1137pm I didn't have to call yo ass back we obviously aint friends so don't ask me for shit I don't fuck with nobody that treat me like shit I'm not one of yo little hos so juss delete my number out yo phone so nobody won't call my phone twice since supposedly it wasn't you & I haven't & won't call you cause I'm already 3 steps ahead I'm not finna deal with no childish shit its 2-1O them games you play save them for someone your age

(yes! i really sent this to somebody! "No lames in 2-10, amen!")

THE BLOG FORMLY KNOWN AS FIDM-DIARIES

good girl gone bad .
the cities filled w/them .

Hince the:
Glitter, Bullet .
Cutest, Bang .

Weekly Quote

"When I let go of what I am , I become what I might be ."- Lao Tzu





this is me

cali product . fidm student . music junkie . art lover . multi talent . tattoo addict . open to everything . world muse . buddha follower . married to laughing . vintage hunter .

Sum Gnarly Ishh!

My Twit World

    follow me on Twitter