Friday, December 25, 2009

* . iLOVE .

i mean this is all the more reason for me to dump my crackberry and make love to an iPhone.

say hello to the,
Type & Walk App:



its simply made for those of us who are intimate texter! lol we cannot be disturb while texting it is soley against the rules! it uses a camera and some more apps to display where you are going while you are texting! ughh what cant apple do?! and now for those who are like me w/o one the iPhone is only $99.

so to anybody who is already apart of the iPhone clann, pick up this app via apple store for only 1 buck! gotta love it.

No comments:

THE BLOG FORMLY KNOWN AS FIDM-DIARIES

good girl gone bad .
the cities filled w/them .

Hince the:
Glitter, Bullet .
Cutest, Bang .

Weekly Quote

"When I let go of what I am , I become what I might be ."- Lao Tzu





this is me

cali product . fidm student . music junkie . art lover . multi talent . tattoo addict . open to everything . world muse . buddha follower . married to laughing . vintage hunter .

Sum Gnarly Ishh!

My Twit World

    follow me on Twitter