Sunday, May 10, 2009

* . Mothers Day .

Dear Mom,

U made me,
U raised me,
Sure I have fallen down a lot,
Made a few mistakes or maybe even forgot,
A few birthdays or more,
Or to lock the front door,
But I always remember the important things,
Like to enjoy what life brings,
Working hard at the post office,
And maintaining or single home like "nicca please! U watch this",
Never really had a father,
But I'd be lying if I didn't say I had one hell of a mother,
Now that I am almost grown
Ill always keep your guidance & wisdom I now own
So thankful even though sometimes I neglect it,
U gone I can't even fathom it,
Hope you have the best day,
Happy Mother's Day!

With love,
Your oldest Daughter :]



Ps. My little sister added the sprinkles sorry bout the upside down slice lol it was still good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wiSh I HaD cAMe up wITh thIs IdeA! LoOks Gud! YOur BlOG is HoT.

THE BLOG FORMLY KNOWN AS FIDM-DIARIES

good girl gone bad .
the cities filled w/them .

Hince the:
Glitter, Bullet .
Cutest, Bang .

Weekly Quote

"When I let go of what I am , I become what I might be ."- Lao Tzu





this is me

cali product . fidm student . music junkie . art lover . multi talent . tattoo addict . open to everything . world muse . buddha follower . married to laughing . vintage hunter .

Sum Gnarly Ishh!

My Twit World

    follow me on Twitter