Sunday, May 10, 2009

* . Get 2 Know the FOX .

Ms Fox is a cover girl officially a COVER GIRL and a ELLE one at that. So get to know the x skinny zombie turned over night 50 cents lust bunny on the cover of June Elle! Whoever said ELLE cover girls were good ;] [ex. Rihanna, Kate Hudson.] were absolutely wrong!



On getting down to 99 pounds while shooting Jennifer’s Body:
“I decided I would turn myself into a zombie. I got super, super skinny, stayed out of the sun for four months, and got to where I was losing my eyelashes and my eyebrows.”

On wanting to keep the status of her relationship private:
“No, I do not want to comment on my relationship, period. It’s private. It doesn’t belong to the world. It’s mine. It’s Brian’s. It’s not for other people to judge and talk about and write about in In Touch Weekly.”

On the theory that her sudden success emasculated Green:
"He went through this already, and he doesn’t want it back–It was horrible. So he has sympathy. He’s the one person that I know that if I’m struggling and everything’s getting crazy, I can call.”

On misbehaving while growing up:
“I was grounded for all my childhood. Not most–all. I wasn’t doing anything particularly crazy. I just never appreciated authority figures preaching to me.”

No comments:

THE BLOG FORMLY KNOWN AS FIDM-DIARIES

good girl gone bad .
the cities filled w/them .

Hince the:
Glitter, Bullet .
Cutest, Bang .

Weekly Quote

"When I let go of what I am , I become what I might be ."- Lao Tzu





this is me

cali product . fidm student . music junkie . art lover . multi talent . tattoo addict . open to everything . world muse . buddha follower . married to laughing . vintage hunter .

Sum Gnarly Ishh!

My Twit World

    follow me on Twitter