Sunday, May 10, 2009

* . Re-Birth .


I'm naming this one Re-Birth because this is my Re-Birth. I've been really out my element lately I've been having a lot of mind "tantrums" but every time I read another chapter of Buddhism or Read a post from Jhene I really started to remember who I really am.

I've been questioning my existence and why am I pursuing Fashion. I know they say your not suppose to, but who can actually tell you what's right for you? I just had to ask myself cause I always feel out of place. And I realized although everybody at my play dress up & "rich" spending 3000 a quarter shopping for new & pointless shit. I spent this whole week procrastinating on homework because I was mind blocked from not having a new wardrobe. I had to ask myself "why are you here?" But I realized I'm truly there to learn so I can be. If I had it already I wouldn't be there flaunting.

I just needed a life cleanse. So I am starting off freshh.

Even when writting this I have so much I want to say or so much I want to be. When I close my eyes I don't really see me I see her, I'm not quite her yet because I feel trapped. But I am going to keep reading up to keep good Karma.

So once again I want to say thank you for reading & welcome to my blog Fidm Diaries.

THE BLOG FORMLY KNOWN AS FIDM-DIARIES

good girl gone bad .
the cities filled w/them .

Hince the:
Glitter, Bullet .
Cutest, Bang .

Weekly Quote

"When I let go of what I am , I become what I might be ."- Lao Tzu





this is me

cali product . fidm student . music junkie . art lover . multi talent . tattoo addict . open to everything . world muse . buddha follower . married to laughing . vintage hunter .

Sum Gnarly Ishh!

My Twit World

    follow me on Twitter