Sunday, January 18, 2009

* . Random Me .

1. First thing you wash in the shower?

* my upper body, need I say more? Ehh..

2. What color is your favorite hoodie?

* reddish (usc hoodie I soo need an lsu one!)

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?

* the last person I kissed was the baby goodbye..so I guess yess?

4.Do you plan outfits?

* no I'm such a procrastinator lol

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?

* bored and tired!

6. Whats the closest thing to you thats red?

* the blood in my body..

7. Do you say aim or a-i-m?

* its funny cause I've been saying aim since 2005 (when I got one) and I heard somebody in 06 talking bout a-i-m and I was like wtf u asking me? lol

8. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?

* I was married to monta and we lived in MI and the rest is in the future lol jkk

9. Did you meet anybody new today?

* nahh besides anthony morrow :)

10. What are you craving right now?

* nothing actually..

11. Do you floss?

* when I come from the dentist lol :(

12. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?

* patch?

13. When was the last time you talked on aim?

* 2008

14. Are you emotional?

* yes I am, I'm a girl duhh!

15. Would you dance to the taco song?

* WTF is the taco song?

16. Have you ever counted to 1,000?

* no, you?

17. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?

* lick my two front teeth are not forgiving..

18. Do you like your hair?

* sometimes, when it mind me

19. Do you like yourself?

* yes I do actually

20. Have you ever met a celebrity?

* yes, monta ellis, keyshia cole, nick (from project runway), and anthony morrow

21. Do you like cottage cheese?

* no I don't like kim kardashian butt sheez paris lol

22. What are you listening to right now?

* I put on - young jeezy

23. How many countries have you visited?

* none

24. Are your parents strict?

* no, I'm grown now got my own $$ ;)

25. Would you go sky diving?

* I really want to...

26. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?

* like duhh,

27. Would you throw potatoes at him?

* no, but we'll throw them at YOU!

28. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in?

* my jewelry?

29. Have you ever been in a castle?

* medieval times in la lmfao

30. Do you rent movies often?

* nope, probably in 2007 or 2006?

31. Who sits in behind you in your math class?

* how you know I take math? But umm Sabrayah..

32. Have you made a prank phone call?

* like in 2005 or 2004..kids status..

33. Do you own a gun?

* nope,

34. Can you count backwards from 74?

* if I took my time, 74 65, 61, 40, 31, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, :-D

35. Who are you going to be with tonight?

* my pillow, and family

36. Brown or white eggs?

* white, nothings wrong with being brown just never tried them before..

37. Do you own something from Hot Topic?

* yess, from 10th grade

38. Ever been on a train?

* yes I have

39. Ever been in love?

* :( yes

40. Do you have a cell-phone?

* who doesn't?

41. Are you too forgiving?

* depends on the person..

42. Do you use chap stick?

* nope, I should

43. What is your best friend doing tomorrow?

* idk,

44. Can you use chop sticks?

* a little bit,

45. Ever have cream puffs?

* no is that ice cream?

46. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?

* yess josh harnett? Once in my dads car prob 10th grade lol

47. What was the last question you asked?

* why you in here?

48. What was the last CD you bought?

* britney spears - circus

49. Boys or girls?

* us girls rock, but boys rock my socks!

50. What is your bus number for school?

* I'm in college dweeb

51. Is your hair curly?

* nope,

52. Last time you cried?

* watched extreme make over like last week and cried..

53. Ever walked into a wall?

* LOL yess

54. Do looks matter?

* not as much as personality but I have to say it does matter but to a point

55. Have you ever bought anything from Pac Sun?

* that's my spot! lol

56. Have you ever slapped someone?

* not yet!

57. Favorite time of the year?

* summer ;)

58. Favorite color?

* black :)

59. Are you sarcastic?

* Veeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrryyy! lol

60. Do you have any tattoos?

* yup. a couple..

61. The last person you held hands with?

* the baby,

62. Do you sleep with the TV on?

* nope I hate that ishh wasting power and its annoying!

63. Who is your fave artist/s?

* rihanna, ti, young jeezy, lupe fiasco, and ashanti.

64. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?

* nope, I have changed my ways to demolish regrets make up and just forgive and FORGET that person. But make peace a clean slate is healthy!

65. Do you like your life right now?

* pretty much :)

66. How often do you talk on the phone?

* when someone calls..

67. What is your favorite animal?

* I like tigers or girrafes

68. What was the most recent thing you bought?

* don't remember, groceries I believe..

69. Do you have good vision?

* nope, being wear glasses since 3rd grade!

70. Can you hula hoop?

* hell no :'(

71. Could you ever forgive a cheater?

* I did 4 times, but he's my cheater! or I should say was..


72. Do you have a job?

* yup,

73. Can you handle the truth?

* yup, that's all I ask for!

74. What are you wearing?

* pj's

75. Have you ever crawled through a window?

* lol yes

THE BLOG FORMLY KNOWN AS FIDM-DIARIES

good girl gone bad .
the cities filled w/them .

Hince the:
Glitter, Bullet .
Cutest, Bang .

Weekly Quote

"When I let go of what I am , I become what I might be ."- Lao Tzu





this is me

cali product . fidm student . music junkie . art lover . multi talent . tattoo addict . open to everything . world muse . buddha follower . married to laughing . vintage hunter .

Sum Gnarly Ishh!

My Twit World

    follow me on Twitter