Monday, January 19, 2009

* . I Have a Dream .





stay safe.
keep dreaming.
the world is your muse.
the ticket is to where you believe.
the object is to overcome.
even if no one is behind you.
your heart is.
your soul is.
your passion is.
the drive is.
and i am.
over there is where you once where.
tomorrow is where it might change.
so stay safe.
and keep dreaming.
black is such a beautiful thing :).
and i am always here to support every one.
and i believe that everyone was meant to shine.
*but ima shine first lmfao*.

have a happy martin luther king day!

THE BLOG FORMLY KNOWN AS FIDM-DIARIES

good girl gone bad .
the cities filled w/them .

Hince the:
Glitter, Bullet .
Cutest, Bang .

Weekly Quote

"When I let go of what I am , I become what I might be ."- Lao Tzu





this is me

cali product . fidm student . music junkie . art lover . multi talent . tattoo addict . open to everything . world muse . buddha follower . married to laughing . vintage hunter .

Sum Gnarly Ishh!

My Twit World

    follow me on Twitter