Monday, January 19, 2009

* . Mariel Haenn .



this guy is my freaking hero! OHH_MEE_GEE!! he dresses my fave person in the whole wide world (robyn RIHANNA fenty). so i did some major research because i was like damn this girl has been looking EXTRA on point this past year and i know it could only get better in O9. so i found out that her stylist name is Mariel Haenn, i know i am butt ass late but this is a holiday and i had time to actually go behind the scene and peep this kids skills!! oowee, so he has dressed some heavy hitters! like Jada & will smith, ciara, lauren conrad, both angela & vanessa simmons, to even outkast! but him and rihanna's personality just seems to click aparently!! because when they are together (when he dresses her) their styles are em'bodied and she always looks her best its just crazy! and i alsoo noticed that majority of the pictures on his site was of RIHANNA. cause believe me she is not going to turn him down, he done reVamped Miss Fenty from a barbadous cutie to a world wide sex symbol. im just saying tho' they seem to me to be the dynamic duo of the O8 time frame. where-ever Rihanna was spotted there was a talk from Omg what is she wearing to even Mann i gotta have her stylist he turned my fave girl from o5 into everybodies, i remember nobody was bumping music of the sun like i was. but now everybody is a good girl gone bad, i aint hating kill'em ri ri! and check out mariel haenn for your self @ http://marielhaenn.com/












2 comments:

EbonyAalayah said...

mariel is a beast!...p.s. mariel is a she.

Austin Solomona said...

Mariel Haenn is the best but he is a lady :] a very talented one.

THE BLOG FORMLY KNOWN AS FIDM-DIARIES

good girl gone bad .
the cities filled w/them .

Hince the:
Glitter, Bullet .
Cutest, Bang .

Weekly Quote

"When I let go of what I am , I become what I might be ."- Lao Tzu





this is me

cali product . fidm student . music junkie . art lover . multi talent . tattoo addict . open to everything . world muse . buddha follower . married to laughing . vintage hunter .

Sum Gnarly Ishh!

My Twit World

    follow me on Twitter