Tuesday, January 20, 2009

* . I spy .

i spy with my little eye and sooo forth you know how that little game go! so let me express my day in the form of that game.

i spy with my little eye....

James brown says "stay in school"
* so yess its true kids your moms is not thee only person pressuring you to go to school, james brown is now officially a part of that train ride..so this morning round 7ishh on my way to school this white guy comes from the next car wearing a (james brown says stay in school logo tee) to ours and yells out "heyyy wake up you guys this is an exciting day right?! arent you guys ready for obama to be president" sadly only 3 or 4 at the most people reply awe :( so he says "thats not the kind of support i wanted c'mon now you guys can do better than that" and still gets a drryyy reply lol maybe because its like late 6ishh early 7am and your freaking yelling like kristen dunst in bring it on and wait WHAT THE FUCK?! YOU CANT TELL ME WHEN I CAN FUCKING WAKE UP...! NOW SHHH!! IM LISTENING TO MY TI lol thats kinda what i was thinking...
i spy with my little eye....

two superior obama supporters
* i like to actually see the support from different nationalities its so amazing. to think like this date martin luther king time it would be soooo different. the two obama supporters i saw today were both of the WHITE DECENT a older women rocking a Michelle obama shirt and a white man rock a vote nov 4th obama shirt..it is actually a touching moment for those who voted and for those who didnt..for those of us who were around when the hard times and none mixed race supporting was in cognation i for one even if i dont get that whole hilary clition obama bridge here is actually happy to see the most % agreeing on one thing this is actually a rare moment and i would hate to sound cliche right now but you will definetly remember this moment forever!
&& C'mon everybody say it with me i spy with my little eye....

one lonely mccain palin sign..what an obamanation! hehe (a-bom-i-na-tion)
* there is definetly nothing wrong with supporting or expressing your feelings i have never been the one to judge someone for speaking or thinking outside the box, its just that what the fuck (excuse my pirate talk, if you must) this mexican gentle-men with messy greasy hair (which was my first clue, of craziness) and 3 layers of jackets (a shaft coat, and shiny coat, and a topped layered vest) which also had the Mccain palin pin! was very fucking rude (iight mate sorry jack sparrow came out of me again)..he was first of all rocking a big piece of cardboard box around his neck with mccain palin plastered on it like he was fucking Flava Flav or some bull shit. and the nerve of this cat to talk slick to sum black lady sitting next to him, but i got offended a bit when this dumb tramp turned and looked me up and down than quote on quote "mugg" me?! what the fuck bitch?! so than he knows he done fuck up with the black people in the area soooo he makes conversation with his kind, a white old man (dust old) and they chop it up and spit kkk all in the situation..which makes me angry because theres no need to be SOUR whats done is now done nicca! got'damn! grow some balls and learn how to appreciate and turn a negative into a positive...from the looks of things this old man gon' need health care it looked like he had a plastic leg limping and still using a cane? this mexican man...i have no kind hearted words so i just wont speak..for him to even display mccain palin o8 when a fucking inaguration is taking place shows how sane he really is...god is watching over him and all i can do is pray! i have never been soo pissed with ones actions that made me soooo proud of my African American people..we still got alot to work at and for (shooting, gang violence, our riches, success) but at least we are getting somewhere...

ps. evan told me about that macy's lawsuit && wtf we stood in line because somebody said 9:oo clock and than somebody said 9:3o and we skipped the obama inaguration with our class to stand in line lmfao and than they told us 1o:ooam sooo we couldnt stay because we had to be back from the inaguration @ 9:3o ughhhhh sooo i didnt get any free ishh and i wasnt about to stand in line (which was 2 blocks long after my class) for samples or smell goods :( so if you lucked in unlike my luck out please dont rubb it in my face :'(

No comments:

THE BLOG FORMLY KNOWN AS FIDM-DIARIES

good girl gone bad .
the cities filled w/them .

Hince the:
Glitter, Bullet .
Cutest, Bang .

Weekly Quote

"When I let go of what I am , I become what I might be ."- Lao Tzu





this is me

cali product . fidm student . music junkie . art lover . multi talent . tattoo addict . open to everything . world muse . buddha follower . married to laughing . vintage hunter .

Sum Gnarly Ishh!

My Twit World

    follow me on Twitter