Friday, January 9, 2009

* . 200Mine .

Yess its finally not 2008 anymore its officially 200Mine! Because this year is all about me and my career and I have made some big ass mistake and good decision might not have been in the same sequence but lessons I've learned I feel more mature and full of life I get people numbers @ school (I STILL CRACK JOKES & MAKE PEOPLE LAUGH, DERRHEA HEHE DOPE!) I. feel like I finally belong!

A nu quater started yesturday and so did a nu me!! I'm ready to freaking kick ass this whole year..

My nu schedule:
Thurs 8:3O Math Skills
Fri 3:OO Sewing
Tues 8:3O Textile science
12:OO Sketching

Yess only 4 classes I might end up adding 1 more so I can knock the zero credits out the way! And yayy brandon emily yadira sabrayah alex amandalee are back in my classes and lmbo this white dude in my sewing looks like russell bran (vmas host) ughhk he does his hair like him and he wears platform girl boots lmfao! Cool look? I guess...and this japanese girl had the bombest h&m pants ill post when I get home (I'm on my bbCurve)

PS. I have realized the year have changed and I'd say my fave 2OO8 cd was PAPER TRAIL fave artist LUPE FIASCO fave movie DARK KNIGHT fave dance BIRDWALK/DONK (I'm still doing them lol YUUUUAAA) fashionista duhh RIHANNA lol class HISTORY OF COSTUME

MY RESOLUTION: to excel last year grades and demolish competion and pass EFECTIVE SPEAKING? :( and work out more!

THE BLOG FORMLY KNOWN AS FIDM-DIARIES

good girl gone bad .
the cities filled w/them .

Hince the:
Glitter, Bullet .
Cutest, Bang .

Weekly Quote

"When I let go of what I am , I become what I might be ."- Lao Tzu





this is me

cali product . fidm student . music junkie . art lover . multi talent . tattoo addict . open to everything . world muse . buddha follower . married to laughing . vintage hunter .

Sum Gnarly Ishh!

My Twit World

    follow me on Twitter