Friday, December 19, 2008

* . official unsuspension .


So they said:
December 19th 2008
& he shall be back :-D (juiced) lol.. But they also said,
since he claimed to be healed soo fast it could just be him suffering through the pain eagered to rejoin the team. So they might take more time off for him to actually heal and not get re-injured :(


Monta Ellis
Jackson Mississippi
October 26th 1986
6'3
Point Guard
Lanier High School
73 Points in the paint
O5 Draft fresh outta high school
Golden State Warriors
Jersey Numero 8
Mississippi Bullet
Ellivation
Most Improved Player
Starting 5 aka Go to Guy
And lastly... My husband lol
(Get'em Monta lmao)


With Nelson (if he stays not the coach), Morrow, Crawford, Tariaf, Randolf x our old players can we see the top? Shit we soooo far down I would only think up is the next spot for us :)

Shock the world guys! ;) GSW!

No comments:

THE BLOG FORMLY KNOWN AS FIDM-DIARIES

good girl gone bad .
the cities filled w/them .

Hince the:
Glitter, Bullet .
Cutest, Bang .

Weekly Quote

"When I let go of what I am , I become what I might be ."- Lao Tzu





this is me

cali product . fidm student . music junkie . art lover . multi talent . tattoo addict . open to everything . world muse . buddha follower . married to laughing . vintage hunter .

Sum Gnarly Ishh!

My Twit World

    follow me on Twitter