Thursday, December 18, 2008

* . FIDM, Blues .

Soooo tomorrow is my last day and I'm actually pretty sad! Though I just met everybody in october (when school started) we have grown on each other (oct 7th-dec 19th)! With the whole write down your number themes, and the presentations I never been so outta my shell and open. I was kinda use to seeing evan everyday and having our little moments ;)! And brandon and kisses in front of me 8:3Oam :'( it seems like I'm graduating! But hopefully I will have them (sabrayah, evan, amandalee everybody I had this quarter lol) in my classes next quarter :)

Yess this is my FIDM bag after one Quarter lol that is really a dirt spot! :




see we do work hard @ FIDM lmfao, and its not even dirt it has like a jean dye blue mark on it :( ima sew fabric over it :)

(They really should invest in some black and hot pink bags lol with fur! Yess me and brittni planned that out ;])

P.s. Tranae got me sick today...lol or was it me drinking my frapp in 3O degree weather? Or I'm sleep deprived :'(...Either way my throat is giving me the business :'( and to top it all off it starts to RAIN!! :'( arrgg I would say ahhh but I can't even open my mouth!! I feel soo horrible luckily no speaking finals tomorrow :)

No comments:

THE BLOG FORMLY KNOWN AS FIDM-DIARIES

good girl gone bad .
the cities filled w/them .

Hince the:
Glitter, Bullet .
Cutest, Bang .

Weekly Quote

"When I let go of what I am , I become what I might be ."- Lao Tzu





this is me

cali product . fidm student . music junkie . art lover . multi talent . tattoo addict . open to everything . world muse . buddha follower . married to laughing . vintage hunter .

Sum Gnarly Ishh!

My Twit World

    follow me on Twitter