Saturday, December 20, 2008

* . Rounding up 2008 .

whooty whooo!!


Mannnn, but some songs ive really liked/ songs I believe killed it.


Rihanna - Disturbia

Jordin Sparks feat Chris Brown - No Air

Jonas Brothers - When you look me in the eye

David Banner feat Chris Brown x Jim Jones - Stuntin is a Habbit

Plies feat Neyo - Bust it baby pt 2

Ashanti - The Way that I love you

Soulja Boy Tell'em - Bird Walk

Soulja Boy Tell'em - Donk!

Chris Brown - Forever

Rihanna - Take a bow

Lil Wayne feat T-pain - Got Money

Ne-Yo - Mad

- Shawty all over me

Young L - Honey with me

Katy Perry - kissed a girl

Britney spears - Womanizer

PCD - When I grow up

Newer songs

All American Rejects - Hopes it gives you hell

T-pain feat Ludacris - Chopped && Screwed

Ludacris feat T-pain - One More Drink

Chris Brown & T-pain - Freeze

Slim - So Fly

Ciara - Go Girl
T-pain feat Lil Wayne - Can't believe it

THE BLOG FORMLY KNOWN AS FIDM-DIARIES

good girl gone bad .
the cities filled w/them .

Hince the:
Glitter, Bullet .
Cutest, Bang .

Weekly Quote

"When I let go of what I am , I become what I might be ."- Lao Tzu





this is me

cali product . fidm student . music junkie . art lover . multi talent . tattoo addict . open to everything . world muse . buddha follower . married to laughing . vintage hunter .

Sum Gnarly Ishh!

My Twit World

    follow me on Twitter