Saturday, October 25, 2008

* . Whaa .



Ughh so I didn't sleep until 1O I believe cause I got home @ 7 ishh after the bart was held for about 20 mins for "official police business" so when I got on I turned the tv 3million times while eating my sppe'gettii lol and I fucking got to see the hip hop awards and my 2 fave rappers (TI and LUda) omg! These niuckas killed the bizz I must admit like 3000% they some bad bad bitches lmao I aint even lyin well after they went off I cut off the tv (no hw, no fone) just bed..I tossed and turned like 678 times I don't even member getting sleep but I do remember waking up arrgg! Anyways my job scheduled me for 6am after an all day of school :( which would be cool if I drove? Yeahh soo I tell my job all the time that I don't drive nor can I work tues thurs and fri (cause I got school) but it just seems like I'm spending more on them than I'm getting return.. And wasting my time and breath. So I'm def looking forward to getting a new JOB..I got 6 applications all pay 10 + an hour "yeee" lmaoo

Soo anyways I took the damn taxi (real LA club status) which came at 456 instead of 5 and I thought I was gon at least be at work at 530 but sheeiit I'm here now with weak ass john (the one who keeps scheduling me on my fucking school days and who losted my schedule 3xs) so when I get in the damn taxi this shit starts at 2 dollars soon as I sit in! And the oldest arab dude is like driving LA rush hour speed on a 5am sat morning everybody sleep but me road? So when I finally get there the shit adds up to 11 bucks which would be cool if I told my job "yoo! I got up @ 6am to go to school didn't get out till 6pm but nothing would make me more happy than to come in @ 6am" but its actually not bad? Cause I'm not sleepy but I do have truckloads of HW.and I bet this week schedule will be a piece of shit! Ill post it when it comes out..

buddhhaa please spare me some of your meditation, puhlezz?

No comments:

THE BLOG FORMLY KNOWN AS FIDM-DIARIES

good girl gone bad .
the cities filled w/them .

Hince the:
Glitter, Bullet .
Cutest, Bang .

Weekly Quote

"When I let go of what I am , I become what I might be ."- Lao Tzu





this is me

cali product . fidm student . music junkie . art lover . multi talent . tattoo addict . open to everything . world muse . buddha follower . married to laughing . vintage hunter .

Sum Gnarly Ishh!

My Twit World

    follow me on Twitter