Friday, October 24, 2008

* . 55 Stockton Street Dreams .



Can you spare some change? Cause I'm tryna get somewhere but my vans won't take me I just thought it would be nice to paint the world a different color than it is now. Some how its still hard to believe there's still people with no idea about what life is C'mon what's the worth of breathing if your unfamiliar with Life? There's still people whose consider weird because they think outside the L7. I mean right now is the time I'm more curious than ever I've been experimenting getting tattoos (believe me I want one now as I'm typing this lol) reading up on buddhas spiritual sayings (the dude is soo deep in the higher meaning like on not stressing and living your life) there's also been a slow decrease in my shoe buying days :( (ima have to fix that asap'y) I don't know I'm just growing into my own being and the fact that I have a job yet I'm DUMBASS BROKE so therefore I can't get what my body urges for...ima need rehab before I run out and get a credit card and blow the roof off a mothafucka lol..



But lately as for me I'm still striving school is def a handful and it feels like a hunnerdmilleean things that I have to do an or is looking forward to doo...blahhh! And my job don't understand I need my off days for doing homework and more sooo SLEEP :( I am soo damn tired I wake up @ 4 or 5 to catch a bus @ 621 to be to the bart by 630 or 7 just to make it to school on time which is 8 and on fridays I'm here all damn day :( meaning 8am to 7 or 8pm :'( and tomorrow my job making me go in at 6am ooo sheez fidm kids taking 6 classes know what I'm talking about! I'm not complaining cause this is what I wanna do and where I wanna be I just need time management cause I've been procrastinating and its been killing me soo far I think ima work 2 days hmm...school Tues Thurs & Friday work sat sun mon weds so where does that leave homework :( where does that leave me times? Shit the job aint my top priority but money kinda is...but that 26 grand makes school my top priority! Soo I met have to work just sat & Weds? Or sat & mon?



Anyways I'm sooo in love with my blackberry and this funky new inspector gadget lookin case I have on it lol my new fave thing is to post my blogs in the car while listening to 94.9 wild jam :) hehe its kinda bomb shiiet since I don't listen to my house radio and both ipods are kapessh and my blackberry battery will be drained with the media player running!



Song I'm listening to now : My life your entertainment - TI feat. Usher

Ps. Looks like ima be a little late lady today :( the bus came early today and I missed it yikers 1st class is @ 8

No comments:

THE BLOG FORMLY KNOWN AS FIDM-DIARIES

good girl gone bad .
the cities filled w/them .

Hince the:
Glitter, Bullet .
Cutest, Bang .

Weekly Quote

"When I let go of what I am , I become what I might be ."- Lao Tzu





this is me

cali product . fidm student . music junkie . art lover . multi talent . tattoo addict . open to everything . world muse . buddha follower . married to laughing . vintage hunter .

Sum Gnarly Ishh!

My Twit World

    follow me on Twitter