Saturday, October 18, 2008

* . I Live in the "GHETTO" .

so sure going to FIDM sounds like AMAZING right?! but it can also have its downs!

Like the fact that its a WHITE dominated school, yess I said it is White dominated because the fact that the race population is sooooo big that they start to think that they own the school, or just because you black you cant afford that school?

well this is what happened exactly Thursday [1O.16.O8] in my Sketching class,

Me : Whats up LC?!
Lauren Conrad : heyyy aha

[yes, her name is actually Lauren Conrad, and yes she goes to FIDM with me, and yes she iss studying fashion, what a cowinkydink?!]

somehow The Hills moved to The Hood,
with this snoobby white b[bleep]h [im sorry but I dont like High Sididdy type of people] she was saying how she moved from Los Angeles campus to our campus how she asked about Lauren Conrad and nobody had anything good to say about her and how she only showed up to school when she wanted to film and how she was at a club with Lauren "Lo" Bosworth and how she was rude how she lived everywhere from westwood to downtown LA and how that campus was "GHETTO" and in "THE HOOD" and how "BLACK" guys can rape you an some other pointless ish,




some 35yr old white woman that sits next to me replies with : Oh yeah I live in the ghetto I live right in Richmond its soo freaking hood!

now wait seeing how I am and was the only AFRICAN AMERICAN [cause black doesnt fit the fact that I am part of the USA, so maybe i'll add the american part] person in that room how am I supposed to feel?! I just had to outta all this shit im sitting back and taking in say : Look man dont be talking about my hood.

seeing how I was raised in the bay area [Born right in East Oakland Ca and Raised in West Oakland Ca and TRUST ME I wouldnt go back and change it for nothing in the world!!] she may have thought I was joking but I wasnt...

so she replies : Nahh, I like being in the "Hood" it makes me seem tough?! haha



what the hell type of white talk is that?! now what happens if I was to say : Ooh well I like being in the suburbs or the white neighbor hoods it makes me feel like a pedifile or some other dumb type of shit..what gives them the right to try and justify whats right or wrong? Whats Hood and whats Black, Just like we cant Justify whats what for them...I wanna know who woke up in the morning and made WHITE Judgement more powerful than BLACK?! it might be a different shade but its the same body it might hurt me this time but its the same feelings!! we are alike so there should be no need to put yourself on a High pedistal because believe me baby your sure to fall and your ego will not catch you, AND NO THIS DID NOT MAKE ME WANNA DROP OUT OF FIDM IT JUST MADE ME WANT TO WORK HARDER GRADUATE AND MAKE MY $$$ LIVING SO SOONER THAN LATER I WILL BE LIVING BETTER THAN THEM :)




since ive been listening to TI cd since it came out I minus well leave you with this : Seems as though you lost sight of what’s important with the positive....Your values is a disarrayed, prioritized is horribly. Unhappy with the riches cause you piss-poor morally. Ignoring all prior advice and fore warning. And we might be full of ourselves all of a sudden aren't we?
[ T.I. Featuring Rihanna - Live your Life]

No comments:

THE BLOG FORMLY KNOWN AS FIDM-DIARIES

good girl gone bad .
the cities filled w/them .

Hince the:
Glitter, Bullet .
Cutest, Bang .

Weekly Quote

"When I let go of what I am , I become what I might be ."- Lao Tzu





this is me

cali product . fidm student . music junkie . art lover . multi talent . tattoo addict . open to everything . world muse . buddha follower . married to laughing . vintage hunter .

Sum Gnarly Ishh!

My Twit World

    follow me on Twitter