Sunday, October 5, 2008

* . Candy paint dreams .

Life is like a box of crackers or should I say chocolates like forest would?



Everybody is wanting this or that or hating on someone instead of apprieciating and acknowledging and tryna be on their level . Like TI said "we needa stop hating, and start being thankful for what we have." Like on "Mediatakeout" almost everybody on there seems so bitter and have no self worth.. If there's a Rihanna post there's always "OMG she has a big head" mmkay we've heard that before how about her millions of albums being sold or the fact that there is a Rihanna day or "Ciara is a man" but she's a successful model "Chanel Iman is skinny ughh" but she is idolized and on the cover of itilian vogue and one of the only black models who is still on the runway even Solange gets the "ughh she can't dress..she looks like a drag version of beyonce" when Solange wrote half of beyonce & destiny's child shit "Soulja Boy can't rap" and so the fuck what? He is making $bank$ producing and looking DAMN GOOD WHILE DOING IT but yet somehow somebody like Beyonce is idolized and she doesn't even wanna be black she claim her recent loreal picture is her real skin color? She's obsurd and feel bad and "no comment" but yet the ad hasn't been removed? And now there's a COMMERCIAL and she's creole never black but CREOLE . Now and days BLACK IS UGLY . We have men praising Kim Kardashian with her silycOn assests ( lips ass & tits ) but a black women with the same shit either isn't cute or is treated like a jump off .majority of NBA & NFL has white or foriegn women . Black can't seem to get you to far... And black is Fading to WHITE.



Just friday this man was hanging from a tree down the street from my house . Not hanging like a child from a branch, but swinging non chanatly by his neck . What the Fuck, when did cali stoop so low as of to become a black hole to hell...I never in my 19 years of living thought I would or could see some shit like that .like really explain to me.... What is the world becoming .




So my song of the moment will have to be John Mayer - Waiting on the World 2 Change





No comments:

THE BLOG FORMLY KNOWN AS FIDM-DIARIES

good girl gone bad .
the cities filled w/them .

Hince the:
Glitter, Bullet .
Cutest, Bang .

Weekly Quote

"When I let go of what I am , I become what I might be ."- Lao Tzu





this is me

cali product . fidm student . music junkie . art lover . multi talent . tattoo addict . open to everything . world muse . buddha follower . married to laughing . vintage hunter .

Sum Gnarly Ishh!

My Twit World

    follow me on Twitter