Friday, October 3, 2008

* . FIDM brat .

so it has been awhile since i posted my last post,
i have been sooooooooo busy caught up with school work && working [ it is no joke! ]
sooo since ive been OFFICIALLY a fidm brat has things changed?! hell no!! im still same ol` still working and still striving to FUFILL MY DREAMS && find out what i am destined to be!! today i was at ross and this loss prevention guy took my bags [ because i didnt wanna carry them ] and when i came back this dude walked up on me [ the loss prevention guy ] and asked me what was i going to be...and i simply replied "a fashion designer" and he said is that your portfolio? and i was like no an organizer, and he said thats good at least you being something maybe one day your clothes will be in here and i said "no i wont my own store" and he said oo bwalla! and thats when i felt moree excitied and most anticipating schooooll!!





but ive been realizing i have stayed the same since high school it seems, same height, same weight, same hair, only thing that changed is me having tattoos now! and my age... i desperately wanna change!! i wanna find myself, specially cause i found the path to my dreams..i feel like im living a lie like that rihanna && dream song..but i know ima find it on my college venture!




i was thinking of cutting my hair like rihannas yall know how much ilHer if not well i do since o5 [ no homo ] tho i dont need to say, cause im 1thou straight.. because since i can remember i have been shy!! and >:o i hate it specially since i am starting college and im becoming a grown woman, i feel with my hair short i wont be able to hide, since i am 5'9 1/2 and i will have no reason to be shy! like starting a new life..i was reading a magazine and rihanna was like "im still finding myself maybe this is a phase i wont know until its over" and thats sorta how i feel but i dunt wanna tat up my whole body before i can find me..i just want to clear my canvass and start brand nu.





well anyways it is Friday 10.3.o8 and school starts 1o.o6.o8 [ tuesday!! ]
enough of my blabbing illl hit u more when school starts

No comments:

THE BLOG FORMLY KNOWN AS FIDM-DIARIES

good girl gone bad .
the cities filled w/them .

Hince the:
Glitter, Bullet .
Cutest, Bang .

Weekly Quote

"When I let go of what I am , I become what I might be ."- Lao Tzu





this is me

cali product . fidm student . music junkie . art lover . multi talent . tattoo addict . open to everything . world muse . buddha follower . married to laughing . vintage hunter .

Sum Gnarly Ishh!

My Twit World

    follow me on Twitter