Thursday, July 22, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME

IM SOO HAPPY IM U

AND UR SOO HAPPY UR ME TOO!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME LOL :)

HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY TO ME && 18TH 2 MY BIRTHDAY TWINN SELENA GOMEZ :)


*** updates..

i replied to EVERY birthday comment i recieved on facebook, twitter, && text messages lol i ran out of shit to say!!!!!!!!!

brought my 1st legal bottle and drunk it all by myself in last than 4mins :-X

lol i love derrhea she is fuhking hiliarious

i got "Spider Bite" piercings my FIRST and LAST piercings lol pain it was...

THE BLOG FORMLY KNOWN AS FIDM-DIARIES

good girl gone bad .
the cities filled w/them .

Hince the:
Glitter, Bullet .
Cutest, Bang .

Weekly Quote

"When I let go of what I am , I become what I might be ."- Lao Tzu





this is me

cali product . fidm student . music junkie . art lover . multi talent . tattoo addict . open to everything . world muse . buddha follower . married to laughing . vintage hunter .

Sum Gnarly Ishh!

My Twit World

    follow me on Twitter