Monday, February 8, 2010

keyshia cole is due end of this month, congrads honey! iLher she gives me hope to make something out of "oakland" and dont she look damn good in this photo? her and boobie (Daniel gibson) is expecting a baby boy.



it seems like christina milian (which i found out is not her real name smh) has been preggo forever but she is finnnnallly going to burst this month (mid feb), the mother to be spoke on being scared but if the dream is by her side she will be okay, the two are expecting a baby girl.

THE BLOG FORMLY KNOWN AS FIDM-DIARIES

good girl gone bad .
the cities filled w/them .

Hince the:
Glitter, Bullet .
Cutest, Bang .

Weekly Quote

"When I let go of what I am , I become what I might be ."- Lao Tzu





this is me

cali product . fidm student . music junkie . art lover . multi talent . tattoo addict . open to everything . world muse . buddha follower . married to laughing . vintage hunter .

Sum Gnarly Ishh!

My Twit World

    follow me on Twitter