Monday, February 8, 2010

* . Goodbye Wayne .


MTV talks to @NickiMinaj who isn’t taking well to the fact her Young Money leader and comrade will be incarcerated starting tomorrow (2/9/10). MTV gives insight to what the rap mega star can expect from his stay at Rikers Island Penitentiary.



Reports say Weezy will be served breakfast at 4 am, after that recreation and religious activity, with lights out at 10 PM, which is normally the time the self proclaimed Best Rapper Alive gets started working in the studio.

MTV also claims he will be able to watch TV without cable, enjoy DVDs but no iPod.
-wait who the fuck eats breakfast at 4am!? noooooooooo why D'wayne why lol he probably gon come out puny as fuhkk lol where kanye at!? its cause hes black huh?

No comments:

THE BLOG FORMLY KNOWN AS FIDM-DIARIES

good girl gone bad .
the cities filled w/them .

Hince the:
Glitter, Bullet .
Cutest, Bang .

Weekly Quote

"When I let go of what I am , I become what I might be ."- Lao Tzu





this is me

cali product . fidm student . music junkie . art lover . multi talent . tattoo addict . open to everything . world muse . buddha follower . married to laughing . vintage hunter .

Sum Gnarly Ishh!

My Twit World

    follow me on Twitter