Tuesday, December 1, 2009

* . Rated R .



So I've been gone for awhile because I have been trying to get ALL A's this quarter :).

Any who, my favorite bitch is back & I looove it but you guys probably already knew that :) she's been killing it all month & than some! So what do we think of her album? (I still haven't listened to the last two songs :-/ sorry)

1. Mad House - this is her crazy funky intro..its not really a song and it kinda creeps me out..i guess in a good way though..cause she sort went left with this CD there was GOOD GIRL GONE BAD and this album is BAD! she doesn't give a fuck

2. Wait Your Turn - wait your turnn! the wait is ova, the wait is ova...this was actually my favorite song out of her 3 singles before the CD came out soo it will always have a place in my heart

3. Hard featuring Jeezy - bad ass..need i say more? i heard this was her 3rd video and its being directed by "Melina" (director of beyonces diva, ciara go girl) cant wait to enjoy it :)

4. Stupid In Love - pure brilliant I love it from start to end! I have been in a similar position so it makes me feel powerful I just looove singing it! i listen to this song everydayyy

5. ROCKSTAR 101 featuring Slash - i love this song what song does the dream make that don't make you catch on and gravitate to?

6. Russian Roulette - of course rihannas controversial song..but its actually very powerful..we haven't really seen rihanna singing alot of real ballads since neyo wrote unfaithful..so neyo he did his thing on this track

7. Fire Bomb - at first when i read the lyrics before i got the cd i got scared..but the song isn't really scary its actually funn...the writers have a way with words

8. Rude Boy - this is my freak mc nasty song lol i love this joint its very funn and free and freaky..yes its about sex..but i just want to know what "rude boy" means??

9. Photographs featuring will.i.am - i love rihanna but i have to be super honest.. this song annoys me..its wack as fuck i think because its more will i am's flavor and not rihanna..but it makes me keep saying "and all i have is these photographs" lol and it pisses me off because it sounds like she was saying shes nothing w/o chris brown..which isn't true look at her now!

10. G4L - ganggggggggggstta for liiiife..this my shit it makes me wanna grab my crouch and fucking bang YESSSS! rihanna is officially from California now lol.. sorry Barbados :)

11. Te Amo - i didn't even know this was a track on the album i had downloaded it wayy before rated r was coming out..it was one of the leaked tracks along with "emergency room" & "hating on the club" and i love it..i listened to it soo much i haven't played it on the CD yet lol

12. Cold Case Love

13. The Last Song

ps. that parental advisory sticker makes that bitch look that much sexier :)

No comments:

THE BLOG FORMLY KNOWN AS FIDM-DIARIES

good girl gone bad .
the cities filled w/them .

Hince the:
Glitter, Bullet .
Cutest, Bang .

Weekly Quote

"When I let go of what I am , I become what I might be ."- Lao Tzu





this is me

cali product . fidm student . music junkie . art lover . multi talent . tattoo addict . open to everything . world muse . buddha follower . married to laughing . vintage hunter .

Sum Gnarly Ishh!

My Twit World

    follow me on Twitter