Thursday, December 24, 2009

* . merry FUCKING christmas .

yes you, and to everyone else too!

its fucking Christmas eve and everybody should be jolly well how about you take that jolly stick and stick it up your uptight ass! Ive been having a bad fucking week, well a bad fucking 2009! and like no joke i am ready to EXPLODE! i don't have my remedy (music/ipod touch) because someone stole it..the year ended with "you re always too busy for me now hehe" and than finding out she got killed 2 or 3 days later. life is never enough! you can get tired but look you never put in enough!! everybody says keep working, well bitch you've been working longer than i and your still in the same position as i.

my mom has been gone on vay'kay since monday so its only been me & my baby sister at the house everynite..lord knows like i know I LOVE SILENCE!! specially when im stressing..but my granny invited herself...and my 12yr old sis..and my cousin who has autism..plus a 1yr old baby! plus no ipod to block them out...plus a bad school call..all this yelling and crying and bitching got me to the point where i had to walk around the block at 10 something at night in the fucking cold before i blow a fuse..than i come back home and i feel like joking im always fucking joking than shes like lemme call your mom..all the while while i was saying this shit i was laughing..so than her and my sis tried to cock funky ass attitudes with me so i stood there cause yes idgaf lol than she starts talking bout some irrelevant shit i dont even remember cause all i could here was her loud ass voice..so i got loud so she could here me..than she throws me this shit "dont you yell at me" and im like "well you yelling at me" than my punk ass lil sis and her both starts yelling and standing up like they finna double team me or something so i had to let them know back the fuck up or "i will beat both of yall" or some shit to that level lol but its hella funny cause i never get mad i can just be really fucking serious...so the bitch called me bipolar oh fucking well..i juss dont have the life i had back in july..or a couple of weeks ago..everything is fucking misplaced and its destroying me slowly..i want to runaway and be alone by myself for the rest of my life..change my number, have some drinks, get some more tattoos..tattoos is like an emo cutting themselves for me real shit its sooo stress releving..

but she left to go to her house where she actually belongs..silent mode lmao..come on how old are you? and telling my sister not to talk to me well i hope i wont have to see them than..and as hard as i am i really dont want to apologize, because i know shes gon give me some halved ass attitude and some more bullshit after she called the whole wide world and mars prob last night and turned them against me OH WELL i did it! life does go on, bitches! you cant take shit and than use your age to fucking get by..you started this shit well handle it! i was gon apologize until someone called me at 7am talking about "your granny said urgent call her whats going on"

but hey im juss venting let me fucking vent!

and now this school shit has got me tripping outta my mind!! i dont know how and if i could handle it without my damn ipod! which some fat stanky ass bitch ass nigga stole from me! if i wasnt nice i would go in into detail how much i hate him and how ugly his baby is..and how some other bad shit im thinking right about now...but ima keep it positive a little bit...and now this fucking alarm system decided to pick today to beep non stop! um wow i really want to pull this shit out of the fucking wall!

welcome to the life of a FIDM ex con! :)

THE BLOG FORMLY KNOWN AS FIDM-DIARIES

good girl gone bad .
the cities filled w/them .

Hince the:
Glitter, Bullet .
Cutest, Bang .

Weekly Quote

"When I let go of what I am , I become what I might be ."- Lao Tzu





this is me

cali product . fidm student . music junkie . art lover . multi talent . tattoo addict . open to everything . world muse . buddha follower . married to laughing . vintage hunter .

Sum Gnarly Ishh!

My Twit World

    follow me on Twitter