Saturday, December 26, 2009

* . Glamour WTF .

so i guess Glamour Mag wanted to get a little edgy for 2010 too with their Top 20 WTF moments of 2009..

#12 Glamour said : next time stay HOME!
VivaOday says: dont listen to them HATERS!! rihanna is my girl and she is def a trend setter after she wore these i surley wanted them, and snoop dogg is rocking a white pair in his gangsta love video. and somebody had pink ones i forgot who tho. fashion is about taking risk and not waiting for someone else, you suppose to be ahead and make everyone else wait for you! and she has MASTERED THAT!




#3 like i said when she first did it i like it I LOVE IT!! only on her!! cassie is a fucking model she is fucking flawless..skinny, light skinned, tall, smooth skin, baby face, and pretty!! she can basically pull off a bald head if she wanted to..the only reason this is a WTF moment is because every body thought she was a sweet lil long hair girl next door...and now shes a fucking bad ass! go CASSIEE!




check out the whole Top 20 at Glamour Mag

No comments:

THE BLOG FORMLY KNOWN AS FIDM-DIARIES

good girl gone bad .
the cities filled w/them .

Hince the:
Glitter, Bullet .
Cutest, Bang .

Weekly Quote

"When I let go of what I am , I become what I might be ."- Lao Tzu





this is me

cali product . fidm student . music junkie . art lover . multi talent . tattoo addict . open to everything . world muse . buddha follower . married to laughing . vintage hunter .

Sum Gnarly Ishh!

My Twit World

    follow me on Twitter