Saturday, December 26, 2009

* . FD x's Fame .

wow! i typed in my blog name "Fidm-Diaries" and a site popped up called who say what when!? and they actually read and re-post my rihanna&CHRIStina post ;) its not much but its pretty cool! cause everybody knowns me as FIDM-Diaries..its gonna be hard but we must move into 2010!

view here
yayy :) thank you guys for reading and linking me, good looking ;)

wait and i found this!!
Check out here :)
&& here!!
WTF is a tinker?

amazing thanks guys!! :)

ps. when i went to YAHOO! search i saw i WAS on Yahoo Answers! && Concrete Loop :)

THE BLOG FORMLY KNOWN AS FIDM-DIARIES

good girl gone bad .
the cities filled w/them .

Hince the:
Glitter, Bullet .
Cutest, Bang .

Weekly Quote

"When I let go of what I am , I become what I might be ."- Lao Tzu





this is me

cali product . fidm student . music junkie . art lover . multi talent . tattoo addict . open to everything . world muse . buddha follower . married to laughing . vintage hunter .

Sum Gnarly Ishh!

My Twit World

    follow me on Twitter