Saturday, December 26, 2009

* . Flawless .

so if you should know anything about me just know i can never stay still..my mind is always running around in circles and i always give it permission to do so. ima fashion major who enjoys any aspect of art, writing designing singing and photography! i have tampered with it all, and really enjoy keeping my hands wet. i dont think i have told you guys but my current book i decided to write is called "Flawless" its sort of like a memoir.. everyday it seems like i get to know my self a little bit more :) i decided to let you guys know because I do want to share it with all the women & readers in the world it will def. help you!



ps. WTF!! my tv juss froze during my boys basketball game..its probably halftime now and i will be mad if i missed any dooope plays!! lets go GSW!! scared the fuck outta me when it came back on 34.6 but frozed at 1.51 um comcast owe me some time!

THE BLOG FORMLY KNOWN AS FIDM-DIARIES

good girl gone bad .
the cities filled w/them .

Hince the:
Glitter, Bullet .
Cutest, Bang .

Weekly Quote

"When I let go of what I am , I become what I might be ."- Lao Tzu





this is me

cali product . fidm student . music junkie . art lover . multi talent . tattoo addict . open to everything . world muse . buddha follower . married to laughing . vintage hunter .

Sum Gnarly Ishh!

My Twit World

    follow me on Twitter