Friday, June 19, 2009

* . i should tottalllyy .

give advice! :-]P

Her: Im sad im just tired of bullshit. Yet again my ex is trying to come back in my life with the same drama that i fall for everytime hes still lying asking can i get him sumthing for his bday and mine is like in 2 weeks! he wanted to come along with our friend whos taking me to the parade in san fran and he wantd to talk so 2 days later then he switches up saying he cant cuz he'll be out of town which is a lie i think cuz im not wanting to mess around with him and have fun and just forgive everything hes done like his ex shes screwing guys for money cheating and he likes that and i dont do that. And my friend that likes me is mad at me cuz i cant let go but we were together for 4 years i cant just get over it 2moro. I dont even want to have a nice bday.


Me: AWE DON'T ANSWER HIS CALLS OR NOTHING U NEED TIME TO HEAL MISSY!! COOKIES ARE BAD FOR US BUT THEY ARE SO GOOD!! LOL CONSIDER HIM A COOKIE & YOURE ON A DIET! IT MIGHT HURT & BE TEMPTING BUT THE TIMES U ACCEPT HIM IN YOUR LIFE ARE YOUR "CHEAT DAYS" IF EVERYDAY IS A CHEAT DAY YOURE NO LONGER ON A DIET RITE? WHAT'S BETTER A TASTEY COOKIE OR A HEALTHY BODY?

Lol I'm toO cool.. bite me.

So how do you get over an X? Or a Love?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I ask a friend, but I usually go out with the girls or eat ice cream and watch movies :(

Viva O'Day said...

ice creammm yummm X-D

THE BLOG FORMLY KNOWN AS FIDM-DIARIES

good girl gone bad .
the cities filled w/them .

Hince the:
Glitter, Bullet .
Cutest, Bang .

Weekly Quote

"When I let go of what I am , I become what I might be ."- Lao Tzu





this is me

cali product . fidm student . music junkie . art lover . multi talent . tattoo addict . open to everything . world muse . buddha follower . married to laughing . vintage hunter .

Sum Gnarly Ishh!

My Twit World

    follow me on Twitter