Thursday, May 21, 2009

* . ILL MAKE YA HOLLA 4 A DOLLA .

nooow screaammmm!!
its sucha a shame, not even words can fathom. how ridiculous this week has been! 2Oyr old, fresh in the game, fresh in life, still need time to grow rapper dolla was shot in his head while waiting for his car in valet @ the beverly center. so i know cali has a rep [im cali breed] but damn beverly hills? we have got to do better yall!!



now there has bet to be a GOOD explanation...matter of fact there is no good explanation! I hope they find who did this to someones son, brother, uncle, daddy, cousin...and from his personality he was a very BIG family person I hope and wish them all well.

smh, rip. dolla.
you will be missed.
&& blessings to his family

THE BLOG FORMLY KNOWN AS FIDM-DIARIES

good girl gone bad .
the cities filled w/them .

Hince the:
Glitter, Bullet .
Cutest, Bang .

Weekly Quote

"When I let go of what I am , I become what I might be ."- Lao Tzu





this is me

cali product . fidm student . music junkie . art lover . multi talent . tattoo addict . open to everything . world muse . buddha follower . married to laughing . vintage hunter .

Sum Gnarly Ishh!

My Twit World

    follow me on Twitter