Saturday, May 23, 2009

* . Hood vs Wood .

are you Hollywood.
or just plain hood.


HOOD.
people like ghetto people it makes good TV. you can clown them. you can relate to them. hell you wont have a TV but you'll pull up a couch @ walmart to watch them.


WOOD.
who don't want to be rich. have a ton of fendi. and be friends with numerous of stars. i mean come you cant lie you probably dream or even fantasize about it.

well now you can soothe any sweet tooth, because kourtney & khlo or moving outta the west to miami. and neffeteria and frankie are booting keyshia and becoming their own. so are more people going to the south or the east?


Which are you MOST looking forward to?

View Results

THE BLOG FORMLY KNOWN AS FIDM-DIARIES

good girl gone bad .
the cities filled w/them .

Hince the:
Glitter, Bullet .
Cutest, Bang .

Weekly Quote

"When I let go of what I am , I become what I might be ."- Lao Tzu





this is me

cali product . fidm student . music junkie . art lover . multi talent . tattoo addict . open to everything . world muse . buddha follower . married to laughing . vintage hunter .

Sum Gnarly Ishh!

My Twit World

    follow me on Twitter