Wednesday, April 29, 2009

* . The Rihanna Effect .

.....since its 4/29 and chris brown should have been in court about the rihanna incident why not make a rihanna post??

anyways here is kim kardashian rocking a similar attire to ms fenty!

and here is ms fenty before the chris incident in los angeles.



Who Wore It Best?

Rihanna
Kim Kardashian

(View Results)



THE BLOG FORMLY KNOWN AS FIDM-DIARIES

good girl gone bad .
the cities filled w/them .

Hince the:
Glitter, Bullet .
Cutest, Bang .

Weekly Quote

"When I let go of what I am , I become what I might be ."- Lao Tzu





this is me

cali product . fidm student . music junkie . art lover . multi talent . tattoo addict . open to everything . world muse . buddha follower . married to laughing . vintage hunter .

Sum Gnarly Ishh!

My Twit World

    follow me on Twitter