Tuesday, April 21, 2009

* . Its hard out here for a . . .

. . . KID!!



SO B*TCH NICCA GIMMIE ALL YO MOTHERF*CKING CANDY!!! NOW B*TCH YOU SEE THIS TOYS R US SPECIAL! ITS FULLY BATTERY LOADED TOO!!

LOL, my city is too HOOD!! Only in Oakland, California do you get an 8 year old and 5 year old trying to rob a Liquor store! Not for $$$$ either but some CANDY!! Straight Nigguh (not nigga) but niggUH shit!!

Please Raise your kids RIGHT! Remember it starts out young and "cute" but yall molding 2 criminals!!

No comments:

THE BLOG FORMLY KNOWN AS FIDM-DIARIES

good girl gone bad .
the cities filled w/them .

Hince the:
Glitter, Bullet .
Cutest, Bang .

Weekly Quote

"When I let go of what I am , I become what I might be ."- Lao Tzu





this is me

cali product . fidm student . music junkie . art lover . multi talent . tattoo addict . open to everything . world muse . buddha follower . married to laughing . vintage hunter .

Sum Gnarly Ishh!

My Twit World

    follow me on Twitter