Saturday, January 31, 2009

* . the only Cat* I like .

soooo guys && gals Kat Von D was in my neck of the woods yesturday!! Me && Tranae met up for break during our classes and walked to McDonalds lol..and on the way there we saw 2 lines forming @ Virgin!! so we juss had to find out what the buzz was and of course it was somebody that i really wanted to meet one of my living days!! Miss KAt Von D but me && tranae wasnt really interested in standing in a line...or missing the rest of our classes!! anyways it was pretty weird to see people, ya know the type who just want to meet someone famous standing in line..sure there was goths, skate heads, and tattoo fiens..but there was also grandmothers, tourist, and just lame skin looking people tryna feel special for a couple if seconds.



Tranae said maybe if she was janet jackson lol we would have to be in that line, but lol no she would be in that line!! the only way i would be in there is if robynRIHANNAfenty was comming to virgin and in that case i wouldve been cutting the line and having people stand in line so i could see her more than once lol...(&& of course monta ellis..but he wouldnt be @ Virgin thats why he wasnt said!)





tooooo bad the lines had formed @ 4ish and our class ended @ 5:45 and she was comming @ 7 hmmm if only she could tat me one day!! than my world would be complete :] Kat Von D is absolutely bomb ;]

THE BLOG FORMLY KNOWN AS FIDM-DIARIES

good girl gone bad .
the cities filled w/them .

Hince the:
Glitter, Bullet .
Cutest, Bang .

Weekly Quote

"When I let go of what I am , I become what I might be ."- Lao Tzu





this is me

cali product . fidm student . music junkie . art lover . multi talent . tattoo addict . open to everything . world muse . buddha follower . married to laughing . vintage hunter .

Sum Gnarly Ishh!

My Twit World

    follow me on Twitter