Saturday, January 31, 2009

* . Blog Snooping .

Soo instead of shut eye tonight I decided to look @ different blogs from my blackberry and watch the last few mins of the gsw vs rocks game..which was really cool cause I read some interesting isshh ;] and saw a lot of different views on things..I saw one girl blog who went to the inauguration and a couple fashion entries on another blog.. But this one blog really pissed me off! I don't really get too mad off of simple shit but come on I was born in july I'm bound to have a hot head!! I can't say that I was REALLY pissed off cause I didn't leave this chick a comment like "WTF" when I could have simply..so I guess I'm just disappointed...or maybe just mad and not PISSED I don't quite know right now but I didn't like what I saw lol and it led me to vent..




Any who this is what happened..soo as I get on the blog I'm like omg cool cause she actually showed some balmain images which I blogged about below! So I continued to scroll down to find more fashion things, that I may find interesting or something I may have looked over.. And I see a blog post called "struck by the moody punk look" and in it she says Agyness Deyn is what's hot right now to her and how she wants to cut her hair like hers and how rocker chick look is in and how "rihanna can pull off any style plus the 'GHETTO' hair"?! okay now here's where my big WHAT THE FUCK comes in...WHAT THE FUCK?! Last time I check agyness has a similar if not the same EXACT hair cut as Rihanna? And the picture that she displays on her page seconds my notion..I mean what has Rihanna done to be labeled as 'GHETTO' what the fuck is 'GHETTO' does it define a race or is it a woman is it a smell or is it a style?! I don't get her point here nor do I like it...I know it shouldn't upset me and it isn't I don't even have a feeling right now I just don't like her wording seeing how Rihanna is the only "African American" woman there I would sense the hair style is "GHETTO" because it is on her head and no miss platinum blond Agyness!!



If you cant see the pictures because I had to resize my pics her blog is (Uniquetoknow.blogspot.com) so you can see it there.

So overall I guess if you read this you can say I am pissed...but I'm not I just don't like any form of racism at all and I just want to give ol girl the benefit of the doubt..like maybe she's from another planet or something! But if she is shame on her blog and her readers god gotta place for yall! Change will come soon, let's leave that shit in the black and white times

No comments:

THE BLOG FORMLY KNOWN AS FIDM-DIARIES

good girl gone bad .
the cities filled w/them .

Hince the:
Glitter, Bullet .
Cutest, Bang .

Weekly Quote

"When I let go of what I am , I become what I might be ."- Lao Tzu





this is me

cali product . fidm student . music junkie . art lover . multi talent . tattoo addict . open to everything . world muse . buddha follower . married to laughing . vintage hunter .

Sum Gnarly Ishh!

My Twit World

    follow me on Twitter