Sunday, January 18, 2009

* . Mall Trip .



Ohhh yeahhh mall today with my granny ='d me getting to see ANTHONY MORROW ohh hells yeah not Monta but he still the shit! My boy got skills, sooo yeahh I had to be the one to bring him attention me love me some GSW!! And apparently he does too! Cause he had on his golden state warriors t-shirt and basketball shorts an his du'rag! With his light skinned friend (who wasnt monta ellis) an he was walking with his head down one of the coolest days of my life lol




anyways watch the golden state warriors game tomorrow at 1:00 pm ;)

No comments:

THE BLOG FORMLY KNOWN AS FIDM-DIARIES

good girl gone bad .
the cities filled w/them .

Hince the:
Glitter, Bullet .
Cutest, Bang .

Weekly Quote

"When I let go of what I am , I become what I might be ."- Lao Tzu





this is me

cali product . fidm student . music junkie . art lover . multi talent . tattoo addict . open to everything . world muse . buddha follower . married to laughing . vintage hunter .

Sum Gnarly Ishh!

My Twit World

    follow me on Twitter