Monday, January 12, 2009

* . Its Not Me, Its You .



Well I already know I'm exactly LATE with this post! I saw this magazine last Quarter so it probably is the December issue of Nylon Magazine.. Featuring none other than Lily Allen! Yess this foxy lad is back and I am actually juiced I love me some Lily, and she looks damn good! Courtesy of her new diet plan, she said she's been getting in shape because of her split. And in hopes of getting cozy with a new Lad!

Also she discusses how people didn't favor miss allen? C'mon besides Elton John up tight ass who else had a reason to act salty? She's beautiful, careless, and have an awesome sense of style ( * if a FIDM student should say so herself! *). I love Lily allen and wish her much success with ITS NOT ME, ITS YOU! Which is set to release soon! ( 2/1O)

Hopefulllllllyyy she puts I Don't Know on this beautiful master piece! :) well enjoy these wonderful pictures if you have not seen them yet.






No comments:

THE BLOG FORMLY KNOWN AS FIDM-DIARIES

good girl gone bad .
the cities filled w/them .

Hince the:
Glitter, Bullet .
Cutest, Bang .

Weekly Quote

"When I let go of what I am , I become what I might be ."- Lao Tzu





this is me

cali product . fidm student . music junkie . art lover . multi talent . tattoo addict . open to everything . world muse . buddha follower . married to laughing . vintage hunter .

Sum Gnarly Ishh!

My Twit World

    follow me on Twitter