Sunday, January 18, 2009

* . Elle Magazine 2/O9 .



so one of my fave actress and all time fave pretty lady//fashionista is covering the Feb. 2009 issue of Elle Magazine. who you may ask?! non other than the beautiful and talented miss Kate Hudson rocking a beautiful yellow dior dress.

On being boy crazy: “When I was a teenager, like, when I turned 16, I loved boys. That was just my thing. My mom was like, ‘Oh boy, she loves boys!’ I always loved boys. I still love boys. First of all, I always had a boyfriend. This is the first time I’ve been single since I was 16!”

On dating: “I’ve been on so many bad dates. I went on one where I just left because he was so boring. I felt really bad, and I didn’t want him to pay for dinner. It’s like, ‘It’s really nice to meet you’ – moving on! Then you call your friend and you’re like, ‘Really? Really? Is that who you think I would have a great night with?!’”

On the paparazzi: “They’ve become an entity to themselves. But eventually they’ll implode. They’re creating a house of cards that will inevitably fall. These are not nice people. When you’re taking your child to school, and they’re trying to get on school property to take a picture, it literally makes you just want to smack them.”

On her wedding: “The dress was all I cared about. I really wanted the princess gown. The young bride, full Scarlett O’Hara gown. The only other thing I wanted was a raw bar and my mom was like, ‘No,’ and I was like, ‘All right.’”

On the importance of keeping her man happy: “People think that you can put your sexual life on hold, but you have to find time for it. Without that relationship, our family is broken. My mom really implanted that in me when I was pregnant.”

On the movie industry: “No matter what people like to say, it’s very hard to get female-driven movies made, it’s not even, like, feminist so much as it’s hard to get boys into the theater. It’s a business. That’s just the way it is, unfortunately for us ladies. So what you need is a high concept, a movie that women want to see that men don’t feel like you’re twisting their arm to see.”




No comments:

THE BLOG FORMLY KNOWN AS FIDM-DIARIES

good girl gone bad .
the cities filled w/them .

Hince the:
Glitter, Bullet .
Cutest, Bang .

Weekly Quote

"When I let go of what I am , I become what I might be ."- Lao Tzu





this is me

cali product . fidm student . music junkie . art lover . multi talent . tattoo addict . open to everything . world muse . buddha follower . married to laughing . vintage hunter .

Sum Gnarly Ishh!

My Twit World

    follow me on Twitter