Wednesday, October 29, 2008

* . Game on take II PT 1 .

soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, lol
i def have been slacking i must admit that i didnt really quite take the challenge too seriously!! yiikess!! if you read my Game On from my other blog!! i really just had forgot that i even posted or even was deciding to do it until i just went threw my archive :( ahhh boo mee..but,

ive been stressed out from school && work or should i say work && school!!? my mom and them says it looks like im losing weight (yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh rite!!) im flipping bingin out on Burger king && Grande Grande Frappicinos from starbucks..tho i havent made my way to cold stones yet ;) im really suprised : D LOL...cause im usually always wanting me some strawberry gronola cheesecake something coldstone...its the strawberry one tho lol on the menu...

but i kinda wanna take some me time and refocus on this thing in its entirety!! so thats why im posting the Game On take II!! yesss!! i am here and ready to do it!! yessss! i am here and bout tired of not being able to fit them damn cute clothes that lindsay lohan or rihanna can lol...soo im giving up the damn burger king (even tho, i didnt really like them until school started) and ima drink starbucks in moderation LOL well hey i can knock it down to my cheat days? at least...

but anyways the truth is i can do it!! and i pretty much am..specially with basketball comming back out yeee! opening day bay are OCT 29TH!! sooooooooo get juiced lol cause i am!! anyways back to this game on, diet post...im still tryna go and cop' me another buddhism book so maybe i can learn my mistakes now and correct them!! while i still have a tummy lol ahahahaha im sleepy right now..so thats why i made this a pt1 i will post another one prob after my nap or from my blackberyy yayyyy!!

ps.


who is this supermodel type chick!? ooooo wait that's no supermodel that is rihanna...damn what a heck of a diet plan..i mite have to leave that kimk challenge alone and hop on board to SS Fenty! cause she looks sooo great...the menu is real bland...no Lindsay Lohan "consuming on Cantelope juice" but its barely close! Lemon water x Pineapple for Breakfast...Egg whites x Carrotts throughout the day & fishh for dinner...that sounds soo asian to me! minus well eat sushi for dinner! and we shall try this for a month! and i bet you will see some drastic changes!!

P.S. do not take my word before your physicians word!! i am nothing but a blogger and expressing my ideas...what may be good for Rihanna may not be good for YOU!! every body is different and should be treated in a healthy matter!! if you are overweight please seek help from your doctor before you go hollywood crazy like Rihanna has said "when your in the spotlight everything seems so good" [ Questions Exsisting... ] so please be at your own risk!! and tell a friend your thoughts just an case something goes wrong someone will know!!

stay safe <33>

PP.S. but for somebody who stays in and out of burger king popeyes kfc and mcDonalds she sure is showing it WELLL!! (meaning wtf, shes not - FAT!) <<< lol















ooooooo sooo i guess my moms was right burger king can make a nigga shed some pound LOL









No comments:

THE BLOG FORMLY KNOWN AS FIDM-DIARIES

good girl gone bad .
the cities filled w/them .

Hince the:
Glitter, Bullet .
Cutest, Bang .

Weekly Quote

"When I let go of what I am , I become what I might be ."- Lao Tzu





this is me

cali product . fidm student . music junkie . art lover . multi talent . tattoo addict . open to everything . world muse . buddha follower . married to laughing . vintage hunter .

Sum Gnarly Ishh!

My Twit World

    follow me on Twitter