Sunday, September 7, 2008

* . A Day in the Life of [ ME ] .



my adventures is something of the extra ordinary! lol i mean sheez, i step outside an its juss so damn chaotic!! like yesturday i went to go hang out with my Dezzy poo! and on the bart there was some strange old white lady who kept smiling & starring at me...i was like OMG!! than our first bus was okay, i can say lol but they was being soooo damn STINGY with the fuhxkin air conditioner [ the bus ]!! we went to B T0WN to get her check & i got another tattoo lol and the weirdist thing happened when we was in B T0WN, soo we chillin @ the bus stop & was joined by a "PEACE"ful homeless lady & an outta pocket arse dude...the lady got on the bus and sat in the front as me & dezz sat in the back facing the front... than some how she made her way 3 rows in front of our back row & kept say something about black people and when i looked at her she said "but yall two are cool!" reffering to me & dezzy! than these 3 boys got on the bus and sat next to us...and 1 [ Tae from the we$t...i think lol ] kept telling her to shut up & leave the lil kids alone...& another dude i think his name was telling us about his dreads [ but now he has a faux hawk! ] and they all play ball lol [ berkeley high - Mac - skyline ] than at the bus going home some dude ask us if we went to school with his "Daughters" than when i asked how old his girls was he said "30" & "28" i was like WTF?! I'm only 19 & Dezz is 16 lmfao we must look hella OLD :[ idk about all that ishh...



other than that the sky is Officially still BLUE!



&& i have officially finished the dress or shirt [ in my mind i was planning on making a DRESS but when i designed the sides it turned into a SHIRT cause its soooo short!! ] so check out myspace.com/marialice_clothing i pu pictures up :)

and i know my blog is programmed to Sign the Post with FiDM DiARiES ima sign this with my love .

<333

No comments:

THE BLOG FORMLY KNOWN AS FIDM-DIARIES

good girl gone bad .
the cities filled w/them .

Hince the:
Glitter, Bullet .
Cutest, Bang .

Weekly Quote

"When I let go of what I am , I become what I might be ."- Lao Tzu





this is me

cali product . fidm student . music junkie . art lover . multi talent . tattoo addict . open to everything . world muse . buddha follower . married to laughing . vintage hunter .

Sum Gnarly Ishh!

My Twit World

    follow me on Twitter