Tuesday, August 24, 2010


simple & straight to the point..besides the "Stripper" heels i love this completely


the detail work on this garment is ridiculous..the only thing that bothers me is the train (too long) and the fact that her beautiful face is covered :(


another perfect garment! the hair is mastered the only thing i didnt like was the strings hanging from her arm..


i looooove the colors of this outfit its just way too many shields trying to cover something..


i can totally see this in a milan movie..i love the big fan & the lavender in her dress


this is PERFECTION at its finest!! it took the mens outfit and made it a women outfit it is GORGEOUS! i am in love..go brit! and the model looks like she loves the outfit too.


simple..train NO! but w/o it, it would be boring..

Some of my fave outfits, btw..GREAT BRIT hit that SHIT
*updated with why i like the outfits, got some emails and questions :)

THE BLOG FORMLY KNOWN AS FIDM-DIARIES

good girl gone bad .
the cities filled w/them .

Hince the:
Glitter, Bullet .
Cutest, Bang .

Weekly Quote

"When I let go of what I am , I become what I might be ."- Lao Tzu





this is me

cali product . fidm student . music junkie . art lover . multi talent . tattoo addict . open to everything . world muse . buddha follower . married to laughing . vintage hunter .

Sum Gnarly Ishh!

My Twit World

    follow me on Twitter