Saturday, July 31, 2010

i dont even know what this season will bring...

i am in awe at all the teams & trades,

get your $$ matt'y i still love you!


:(
( im still not a laker fan !! )



RT @Matt_Barnes22: @TbotTV Relax my man this has ben in line for a minute. LA has nothing to do w/it. You sound ignorant when you dnt kno facts.

THE BLOG FORMLY KNOWN AS FIDM-DIARIES

good girl gone bad .
the cities filled w/them .

Hince the:
Glitter, Bullet .
Cutest, Bang .

Weekly Quote

"When I let go of what I am , I become what I might be ."- Lao Tzu





this is me

cali product . fidm student . music junkie . art lover . multi talent . tattoo addict . open to everything . world muse . buddha follower . married to laughing . vintage hunter .

Sum Gnarly Ishh!

My Twit World

    follow me on Twitter