Sunday, March 28, 2010

Monta Ellis told Yahoo that he is the second-best player in the league, ranking himself between No. 3 LeBron James and No. 1 Kobe Bryant.

(Discuss the mentally ill Monta Ellis in our forum)

“I’m going to say LeBron James,” Ellis said. “He can do it all, pass, score, defend, block shots. No. 2, I would have to say, me. I can do a whole lot of things: defend, score, make passes, do whatever I need to do.

“No. 1, I’d say Kobe Bryant. There isn’t one player who can stop Kobe one-on-one. He has a lot of stuff. He can defend. And of course, he won four championships.”

No comments:

THE BLOG FORMLY KNOWN AS FIDM-DIARIES

good girl gone bad .
the cities filled w/them .

Hince the:
Glitter, Bullet .
Cutest, Bang .

Weekly Quote

"When I let go of what I am , I become what I might be ."- Lao Tzu





this is me

cali product . fidm student . music junkie . art lover . multi talent . tattoo addict . open to everything . world muse . buddha follower . married to laughing . vintage hunter .

Sum Gnarly Ishh!

My Twit World

    follow me on Twitter