Monday, February 1, 2010

* . Grammy Faves .

when i first saw the red carpet beyonce was my choice of BEST DRESS, but when i saw ms Ashanti Douglas i had to change my mind this girl is immaculate! very beautiful and the bead design on the dress actually flatters her beauty the hair is very elegant and matches the theme and style completely! YESSS, she is my first best dress.




this is my bitch rihanna ri ri rihanna! this bitch is bad verrry very badd! who you know can rock all ivory to a Grammy? the big gold event. i love this even the bold big jacket she added and i love how the back was cute out showing her back and giving this elegant dress some sexy!



Beyonce Knowles



Katy "Russel Brand" Perry



Jennifer "Jenny from the block" Lopez yeahh i loved how they played that song when she walked on stage lol



Melanie Fiona i just seen this online and i love it, it matches her golden tone well.



i think Miley looks very stunning she looks like a nice mature soon to be adult. this dress would have so much power if the dress was tighter it would fit her "rockstar" image but otherwise she had a bomb attire night.



Usher & Mya i think they should consider dating they look cute together not alot of girls could pull of that color lipstick but she did and it does not seem too much its well blended i love this



the best performance was beyonce the star of the night was beyonce lol duhh its the Grammys and at the award show that beyonce owns kanye is no where to be found SMFH! PS. her performance for "if i were a boy" reminded me alot of rihanna..



No comments:

THE BLOG FORMLY KNOWN AS FIDM-DIARIES

good girl gone bad .
the cities filled w/them .

Hince the:
Glitter, Bullet .
Cutest, Bang .

Weekly Quote

"When I let go of what I am , I become what I might be ."- Lao Tzu





this is me

cali product . fidm student . music junkie . art lover . multi talent . tattoo addict . open to everything . world muse . buddha follower . married to laughing . vintage hunter .

Sum Gnarly Ishh!

My Twit World

    follow me on Twitter