Wednesday, December 2, 2009

* . Victorias Secret Fashion Show .

so the moment we all was waiting for has come and gone. and i have to admit its always well worth the wait. although i didn't like the black eye peas as the musical guest..well i should say fergie.. she was adding on and doing too much with her vocals so the songs really weren't sounding at their best..but here are a few of the looks//models i really liked.



(Miranda Kerr) this little lady is my favorite (besides klum)! im pretty sure there is a law that you cannot be this pretty! she is beyond hot enough and she posses a hot Australian accent. every time you see her shes all smiley and down to earth bubbly.



this by far was my favorite look of the night, i like how it actually looks like something you could wear. it reminds me alot of "Alice in Wonderland" i dont know if anybody else is getting that kind of vibe? but everything she is wearing flows together so nice..and i love it!



sidenote: can you say sasha fierce? i saw jay-z in the front row maybe we will see beyonce modeling this look on her next tour! i dont know, this outfit just screams beyonces name.



the moment everybody was waiting for..i like how she looks like she is somebodies mom..but she is still so hot! she only walked once and she lead the "Enchanted" theme and she also lead the last walk when all the models came out stage! congrats Queen Klum you did an amazing job :)

THE BLOG FORMLY KNOWN AS FIDM-DIARIES

good girl gone bad .
the cities filled w/them .

Hince the:
Glitter, Bullet .
Cutest, Bang .

Weekly Quote

"When I let go of what I am , I become what I might be ."- Lao Tzu





this is me

cali product . fidm student . music junkie . art lover . multi talent . tattoo addict . open to everything . world muse . buddha follower . married to laughing . vintage hunter .

Sum Gnarly Ishh!

My Twit World

    follow me on Twitter